CFO Coaching for Ecommerce Sellers (Financial Coaching)
CFO Coaching for Ecommerce Sellers
Maximize your profitability. Track cash flows correctly and analyze your business’s strengths and weaknesses. Our ecommerce CFO coaching service is like having a CFO in your back pocket at a fraction of the price.
The Responsibilities of an Ecommerce CFO:
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Executive Advisory
- Budget Development & Enforcement (includes shipping, payroll, marketing, software costs, supplies, equipment)
- Financial Risk Assessment
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Pinpoint elements of your business that are carving into your profits
What We Do with the Financial Data of Your Business
Seller Accountant takes your data and transforms it into the story of your business. With this data, you’ll see the big picture, where problems could arise, and make decisions that make the most sense for your business. The data Seller Accountant gleans from your financials is just the beginning. CFO Coaching from Seller Accountant includes:
- Pinpoint elements of your business that are carving into your profits.
- Benchmark your income and expenses against industry standards and adjust accordingly.
- Manage investments and debt.
- Forecast cash flow to become knowledgeable and ready to weather any storm.
Our CFO Coaching helps you make the decisions that will ultimately bring you to your business endgame – whether that is to enjoy more time with the kids now, retire comfortably, take on investment, or sell.
The Benefits of a CFO for Your Business
What are the specific benefits a business gleans from CFO coaching with Seller Accountant?
Business owners who understand their finances but want to maximize their profitability will receive expert financial coaching through Seller Accountant’s fractional CFO service. Where a full-time in-house CFO will cost a business more than six figures a year plus benefits, Seller Accountant’s CFO service is a fraction of the cost while providing the same level of knowledge and niche-specific advice. Business owners can choose from several levels of service to fit their price range while receiving expert guidance on cash flow, deep-level balance sheet analysis, investment, debt management, and more.
CFO Coaching Service for Your Business
1. Define Goals
- We work through the process of uncovering and clarifying your goals.
2. Review Data Collection Methods
- We analyze your current financial situation and ensure that all of your sales data is accounted for.
3. Develop a Business Plan
- Based on your business model, we identify benchmarks that signal success and opportunity and construct a plan to help you reach these goals.
4. Dissect Information-Rich Data Reports
- We create ongoing dashboards and feedback loops to understand if you are on track toward your goals.
5. CFO Advisory Services & Growth
- We’ll connect with you during regular strategy calls to apply our deep industry expertise to your business.
Other CFO Topics We Cover
Setting Goals for Your Ecommerce Business
Our advisors will help you uncover the important metrics that pertain to your business and set reasonable, actionable goals.
If your goal is to sell your business at some point in the future, we can assist in this process and strategically position your business in the marketplace.
Discover how to make your business work for your lifestyle.
Tyler Jefcoat is the CEO of Seller Accountant and an e-commerce accounting expert. Tyler provides financial coaching for sellers totaling more than $100 million per year in e-commerce sales. He also leads the Sellers Roundtable, an exclusive mastermind group for seven- and eight-figure sellers. Before founding Seller Accountant, Tyler was the Co-Founder and Managing Partner for Care to Continue, a home health care company that grew from zero to 100 employees in four years.