Student Intern Positions
Seller Accountant is seeking student interns to join our growing team of bookkeepers. Apply Here at Handshake (must have .edu email)
Why work at Seller Accountant?
Seller Accountant offers:
- Hands-on bookkeeping and accounting experience working with real e-commerce clients
- Entrepreneurial insight to a growing firm in the e-commerce accounting space by working closely with the company’s Executive team
- Development and advancement opportunity in various areas of the business (Quality assurance, HR/Hiring, CFO services, Management)
- Leadership development tailored to your specific goals
- Intern culture dinners at local Athens restaurants
- Full-time positions available upon graduation
- Flexible work schedule, with the option to work remotely or in-person
Former Seller Accountant interns have become Graduate Teaching Assistants or received internship and/or full-time offers from Chick-fil-A, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, Johnson Lambert, KPMG, PwC, and more!
Duties and Expectations
This position starts with a 90-day intern experience where you will learn the ins and outs of e-commerce accounting and entrepreneurship. Successful interns are extended an invitation to join our team as a Staff Accountant, where you will act as the company’s primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients. You will also receive access to our exclusive Leadership in Accounting Mastermind, where you will have the opportunity to earn a certificate from the Institute of Entrepreneurship in Atlanta.
General bookkeeping tasks must be completed by a monthly deadline.
Must be able to commit to working 8 – 12 hours per week
Must agree to employment verification and background check
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
- Incoming 1st Semester Accounting Program student or later
- Knowledge of basic accounting/bookkeeping concepts (completion of Accounting 1 and 2 courses)
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership capability
- Flexible in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic Excel experience
Seller Accountant is a fast-growing e-commerce accounting firm located in Watkinsville, GA, just 15 minutes from the University of Georgia. The company was founded in early 2018 by Tyler Jefcoat, CEO, and Brandon Checketts, Co-Founder.
Seller Accountant provides CFO and bookkeeping services to empower entrepreneurs in the growing industry of e-commerce (Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more). We also invest in the next generation of financial leaders by providing unique and valuable professional experience to undergraduate- and graduate-level students.
Apply Here at Handshake (must have .edu email)